PC Hotfix (07.09.2019) - Additional crash and oil fixes

Hey everybody,

We’re continuing to work on the crashing issues that were introduced with Update 37 as our highest priority. We are launching a new hotfix with an additional fix for a widely reported crash and a few extra fixes we wanted to bundle in as well. We’re still actively collecting feedback about the Fatal Error crashes and will continue to work on additional fixes in the upcoming days.

Blood%20and%20Sand_1080_1

Thank you community for your continued feedback and support.

Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.

notes
performance

• Fixed a crash issue regarding inventory transactions.

combat

• Fixed an issue that would allow oils to be stacked.
  • Oils cannot be applied to gaseous orbs anymore.

ui

• Fixed an issue that would make the chatbox overlap the hotbar UI when playing in low resolutions.

community

Trello Report Board

We have a public bug tracking board here! You can check this to track the issues that get brought up by the community the most. In the “For prioritization” column you can vote for the issues you would like us to prioritize and we will make sure it gets moved into development asap. You can read the full details on how it works on the forum post here.

10 Likes

Thanks for the patch,

#1125 official isn’t coming back up 30 minutes after reboot.
Client is up to date, we can see all other official servers.

can you please check what’s going on?

1 Like

Thanks for the patch - and best wishes as I see there’s a lot of angst out there at the moment. On the plus side, I suspect sales of certain drinks and beverages are going through the roof at the moment :smiley:

2 Likes

Okay, I dunno if this related to the last hotfix but on offical pvp 1121 we experience a massiv lag for like half a hour. The game is unplayable. I had a hard time to even walk back to my base without dying. Can somebody please check this?

UPDATE: Server is gone by now and doesn’t show up on browser. Please, give us some help. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much for this patch.

1 Like

Wow! Saturday morning patch here :smiley: Your team must have been working all weekend and evenings.

Thank you soooooooo much! :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Woohoo! Thank you for all the hard work!

How come armor auto-adjusted if we had it in a container, but did not auto-adjust if a thrall was wearing it?

If thrall was wearing armor during the patch, the armor stayed the same. Armor did not improve for heavy. Armor did not get nerfed for light.

1 Like

It’s kind of the least they can do since they released such a buggy mess, though it’s probably not the fault of the people who are doing the actual cleanup work but more a top-down “send it out” announcement.

Only armor with thick plating didn’t get the updated values. This has been an issue for a while,doubt it will ever get fixed. The armor that my thralls were wearing did get the change but not the armor with thick plating regardless of it being in storage or whatever

2 Likes

Can confirm the patch resolved the fatal error on my alien ware laptop, loaded into game successfully. However lag remains high and took four or five iterations to bring it down from a ping of 600+ to 133 to where I could log in. Thanks for this patch!

2 Likes

Od to simple We wont play game withouth problem,Se pay and no problem plz.You must fix all problem.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

New patch is out!