PC Patch (17.11.2020) - Hotfix 2.1.3: Crafting and UI fixes

Greetings, Exiles!

We’re releasing patch 2.1.3, which addresses a number of issues in regards to crafting and recipes as well as some UI problems.
The team focused on the crafting issues that were reported by the Conan Exiles community so thank you so much for your continued feedback.

We’re aware of an issue related to the building system that may cause performance degradation, which is currently being looked into.

Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding, and stay safe!

Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.

highlights

crafting

• Fixed an issue regarding delving some armor pieces in Delving Bench that did not give any scroll, weapon or armor schematics
  • Fixed the issue where paddings were still needed for repairing items
  • Fixed an issue regarding delving Pride Of Aesir Armor not providing Frost Giant armor recipe
  • Fixed an issue where Legendary Armor Patch Kit was unavailable for crafting
  • Fixed an issue regarding Marksman’s Vest and Marksman’s Pants that did not provide statistics bonus

ai

• Fixed an issue where recipes provided by Thralls were not available in Crafting Benches if the feats were unlocked after Thrall was placed in the bench

ui

• Fixed a visual issue for Weak Aloe Extract Icon
  • Fixed the Dyer’s Bench model as it lacked collision and had stretched or misplaced textures

18 Likes

hope the tanner table also got fixed…as i remember you couldent place a thrall in it even if there was a slot for him

1.82GB for this patch?

and once again, after verifying the integrity, 0.8GB download.

Try not to make your minor hotfixes the size of indy games in the future.

1 Like

29.2MB for me on Steam.

3 Likes

@YYBlindWarlockYY it was never the case on unmodded game. Check your mods.

I lucked out with the 29mb version as well…

1 Like

Mine is also reporting 29.2MB.

1 Like

Gooseneck, I’ve had that happen for almost every update lately. I let the update start then log out of Steam. The correct, and much smaller size, updates once I log back in.

1 Like

@Hugo , you can get weapon recipes from delving armor pieces?

Regards

jim

Hopefully, the recipe for the T4 Alchemists are all back in. Some of them are still missing

1 Like

I see the new vanity still has no body setting in it, I guess we should be grateful they gave us this option to change our chars right I mean really its not like we need it to work correctly after a few bug fixes, guess it be like all the other things they will get to it later.

Any word on redeemed silent legion in Siptah yet?

Takes about the same time to install as a 1.8GB patch anyway on a HDD, for no reason at all.

Stormglass set appears to not be fixed, bummer. Having a bunch of black ice pieces as substitute until socket points get sorted out isn’t exactly pretty :frowning:

Not particularly having to do with this update in particular cause i didnt notice if it was like this before, but please for the love of god, stop “Balancing” weapons and tools. Like the maelstrom light for instance, latest thing I noticed ust today. like there was no reason. none at all. final breath last over 150 HOURS.so a torch that had durability instead of a timer was cool, a little different and interesting. who complained? who would complain or say it is broken enough to make it worse than a witchfire torch? lasting only an hour on top of being an insanely rare drop. Healing waterskin? stil heals for 1 hp for 1 second, make it heal like half as effective as an aloe extract for christ sakes, make it at least semi useful, it doesnt even count as a full usage for your thirst as a regular waterskin. It all started when you Fixed the annihilator, since then every weapon, tool, or other item you have Balanced has become worth about as much as dirt. wait scratch that, compost is more useful than half the stuff that has been nerfed and/or balanced

1 Like

Well you need the Silent Legion Recipe, which is so far only on Exiled Lands. They stated that not every content will be available for Siptah.

I guess you will have to be happy with SL surge drops.

Nice

1. You split up the benches and made them too big. Now we need twice the room and space for basic needs like resource processing, armor, and weapons. I wonder what player asked for this clearly destructive change???

2. You also made new benches that are now needed for upgrades to armor and items that were never asked for or wanted or needed by any player. The benches were fine the way they were and there was no need to expand on them. I wonder what player asked for this change???

3. Now we have to rebuild our bases to accommodate all these new benches we now have to waste time building and putting somewhere. Now instead of gaming, we’re all in full scale rebuilding mode…
    Are you having fun yet folks??? How’s that pickaxe workin’ for ya?

4. You rewrote the rules on armor and weapon crafting for some reason. To be mean to the players and have fun with your paying customers I would imagine. Now all our armors and weapons are wearing out and we need to make new ones with the new benches and in the new rules which nerfed alot of gear… Personally, my small army has to have a full armor refit…

5. You wrecked fish traps… I still don’t get that one… Clearly none of you are real life outdoorsman. Now they need bait just to work and they hardly work now. They don’t even work in streams… There are no fish in streams??? Didn’t anyone ever take you fishing??? Did you ever play in a stream as a child???

6. Most of the old glitches I have had a problem with since I started playing this game are still there.
    My weapons sometimes don’t work and slice through enemies causing no damge.
    My tools I need to hit on the ground before I use them if they don’t work right away.

I don’t know guys… There’s alot of mistakes here that could have been avoided. I honestly doubt anyone wanted these changes that you made.

3 Likes

Can’t put alchemists into the Improved alchemist bench. I tried with captured T1-4 thralls, admin spawned ones, already owned T4s. Tried picking up and placing back down, building another, spawning a new one, and no luck.