PS4 Performance and technical issues - Feedback thread

Have a look at the settings for crafting cost multiplier. Sounds like you have got it set to x10.

crafting cost multiplayer is as low as it can be. 0.10 or something

Some of the multiplier work just the opposite set it to 1 then determine which way to go

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been seeing that pause on the US 3890 PvE server.

The other day, I was running through a friendly base when I got the pause. Turns out, I was running in the exact perfect direction to go straight into a small house with no door. I regained control inside the house, with my thrall standing in the doorway, and no way out.

That is annoying.

2 Likes

There are two more little, but no major problems:

• Your inventory is mismatched with every relog. Items donā€™t dissappear, but the distribution is different.
  • The game donā€™t save if I disable the combat commands. I have to deactivate them after every relog.
1 Like

Yep that i can imagine. :pensive:

I have tried multiplayer settings for crafting and harvest both ways. (up and down) it still doesnā€™t lower the crafting cost.

1 Like

When I get on my server later today I will check my settings and get back to you.

1 Like

Here is video of the error if it helps just plz fix it soon

Just got a ps4 pro, used to play in ps4 without any issues, now playing conan is almost impossible. is there any fix?

• Are you playing single player, multiplayer (PVP, PVE)?

Multiplayer - PVP

• Which are the areas of the game that show these issues consistently?

Any

• Is your game/server containing a large number of buildings and player-made structures? If so, are they complex?

Yes

• Are you experiencing these issues more consistently with a large number of Thralls?

Not Necessairly, it happens often in places with just one wolf (aka invisible ninja capable of killing before it appears on screen)

2 Likes

Thanks for the video @ramoaq, and welcome to our community. Weā€™ve edited your message so the link shows correctly. Weā€™ve also sent it to our team.

The game is broke on the pro, everyone knows about it for quite a long time. The same issues youā€™re experiecing has been reported several times and hundreds of evidences has been submitted ever since launch (1 year ago).

The devs either donā€™t know how to fix or canā€™t fix at all 'cause the game wasnā€™t developed with the pro in mind.

The only work around is buying a SSD.

2 Likes

Iā€™m back after 10 months away (day 1 player). While new content is great its all undone by poor latency issues.
Running on pro with ultra fast fibre playing on server 3952 with ping 33-66.
Thralls invisible still! And you added more which makes it funnier. Or you can see them but canā€™t read their names, HELLO Iā€™m getting attacked.
While the building side has improved no invisible parts yet. Still has more or less same issues from a year ago.
Floating thralls
Roll but end up where you started
Invisible enemies
Breathing under water donā€™t rely on sound as you donā€™t hear it till your dead.
Fight music with nothing there.
So much promised over the past year
Allowing people to cover legendary chests is a low.

While Iā€™m a supporter and have all the dlcā€™s I still feel let down by the lack of stability for the console.

7 Likes

I want to point out this one. As they are actually in ground. (about 90% of time)
Go to were corpse was, and look down and walk about, you can often loot them thru ground.

This issue seems to deal with cone of load vision (or insert better wording/name) You basiclly have keep a corpse in view till its done dieing and moving.
So if you turn camera away, the ground behind you isnt same. (not best person to explain it)
So they fall thru to next layer.

Iā€™ve recovered alot of items by look for it. XD

I get 4-10+ hour play sessionsā€¦ BUT I force a break of game at 3-4 hour mark. (Almost any game) And cut blue screens down to a few.
Sadly CE is a Blue screen happy pile of ā€¦something. I get 1-2 a ay over 2-3 hours.
Most come from New cities areas. Way to much added to these locationsā€¦that didnt run well on console sin 1st place.
2nd is from Turning quickly and try to open chest/cupboard/bench before game loads it.
3rd, like 2nd, Unequipped or touching object that still has its LOD texture, before its main one loads causes a crash.

I donā€™t own SSDā€¦yet. Iā€™ve seen this game run on it. And it holds out much better.

Also noted the ā€œrocksā€ and ā€œtreesā€ donā€™t vanish when mined/axed offline. Which is ussally a online lag issue. But its been happening offline lately. XD BUTā€¦ unlike online. The rock or tree will break in 2-3 secs if you wait. XD

2 Likes

What about run get out of breath, then thatā€™s all you hear for ages,standing still or even while swimming.

Or health when eating food goes down first before it goes up.

who are you??? what happened to the last admin/CS rep here?

Your health doesnā€™t actually go down. You get a max health increase, but because the size of the bar never changes, it looks like your health decreased.

There several of them, A new one was added recently, Hugo. =D

Not like they only have 1 person.

1 Like

No blood on screen, then eat get blood on screen, been this way since day 1.