PvE Thrall Griefing

We have someone on our server dragging the scorpion king world boss to our thralls and having them killed. Up until this point we have had a few thralls get killed guarding our base because of the spawn. However, we have lost 11 in total the last 14 days. The boss is being pulled across our land claim and has has wiped a few of our low level thralls (zerkers). Can we block this spawn off? Since there is other locations to farm… is this against ToS?

It’s very much against ToS to block a spawn:

On a related note, have you heard of placing your followers behind walls or on high platforms? Last I checked, it was trivial to avoid getting your thralls wiped by a boss someone decided to kite to your base.

2 Likes

Well, it killed one of our thralls inside my base today. Logged in with it sitting on the side of our build and the thrall was just below it. Getting tired of logging in to this every time.

2 Likes

What was your thrall’s AI set to? If they’re trying to defend your base, I can see how that might happen.

Be that as it may, if a king scorpion managed to kill your thrall through the wall, that needs to be reported as a bug.

Not even sure how to reproduce it as I didn’t witness the death. I moved all our thralls inside because of previous deaths. Logged in with all the thralls engaged on the one side with the scorpion just spinning in circles. The one death shown in the logs was from hours ago.

Or not building so close to a boss in the first place - which seems more to violate the ToS than kiting a boss over.

1 Like

Hi @Jadzia

Please make sure you read our Official Server Rules to make sure that none of your buildings are in violation of these rules.

As @CodeMage and @TeleTesselator mentioned, blocking of content (dungeons, obelisks, resources, etc) is a direct violation of our rules.

Hope this helps!