Server #1930 PvE Griefing & Harrassment

Them being in Chine should have no bearing on FUNCOM or Steam banning them though.

Also chances are they are not in China? Does your sever has ping limits? VPN and other tools are outlawed in China. Of course all depends on sever limits and location. In fact pretending to be from another country only gives them a layer of animiity.

There are other groups and resources you can look at. Just document as much as possible. Presenting it to steam, a petition, and submitting it to multiple members of the house could result in real action.

In several states such behavior is against the law. If pursued these individuals can face serious criminal charges including jail time. Instead of contacting the FBI about terrorism consult your local Homeland Security representative.

Yea, I can say Im on Mars, and that Earth Laws don’t apply to me in a game
 Does not make it true though.

I had another thought about this too
 This is the same group who have stated that their goal is to shut the game down, server by server is it not? If FUNCOM decides not to act, these guys could eventually make the official servers a ghost town so that the game devs decide to shut them all down. I just wonder what the motivation really is for that.

Actually, Homeland Security will reference you to the FBI if you contact them about this kind of thing. It’s a jurisdiction thing
 Now, if you KNOW these peeps are in the same state of you, HS is indeed the way to go.

1 Like

2 people are actually going to them and report what they have seen. Promoting hate and asking people to stand up against another person even though there is free speech, this isnt free speech. Sitting here shaking my head puzzled gaming has come to this? its okay to spend every-time u play to make people miserable, what if someone does hurt American after reading this and feels the need? I agree with a couple people that funcom doesn’t have respect of those in 911 if they keep all;owing signs being posted etc its disgraceful and word is getting around
 In 2 other games people were talking about no support. Doesnt matter what country you live in etc homeland security states if you see a threat against a american citizen or president it is illegal. Just like if you tell someone to commmit suicide you will be charged for telling that person too.

2 Likes

Valve issues 95,000 bans in just seven days

and you guys can’t do 1? really?

1 Like

Funcom, I prefer to play my games in peace, help those I can, and maybe make a few friends along the way. I try not to become embroiled in forum wars since my days in Shadowbane, yet here I am

I know there are griefers in any game environment, however, as has been evidenced multiple times, Saber has gone far above and beyond all of that. Yes, legal issues can and will probably be headed your way, I leave it to those who are already working that to their business.

Yes, Saber has done this on a PvE Server not only because they know no repercussions will occur from an incensed and outraged player-base (as would happen on a PvP server) but because they also gambled that you, Funcom, would not do a thing about it.

Are you going to let them be right? By your silence, you’re saying you agree with their words and actions.

Or are you going to take them to task, as it should have been weeks ago?

No need to respond officially, Funcom, just swoop in and handle your business. This inaction on your part will embolden more like Saber to ruin this great game. Don’t let that happen, make a stand, do what’s right.

3 Likes

Funcom is silent because they’re on vacation. So, they’re not going to reply until they’re back

Also, they’re an indie developer, they don’t have the resources to manage little things 24/7.

I disagree with you a company has to have someone there incase servers go down, incase some huge exploit happens etc. This has been going on for three months, the amount of players who have left, moved asked for a refund is complete bs. Not only that the offending things saber has said to people on signs that should have been fixed day 1. Some people may not find what they say offending but many people do. You don’t make jokes about 911, jokes about killing and raping Americans and so forth.

Smaller companies have made there games work and listened to the players this company has been offered many solutions from players who game 50-100 hours a week. We have volunteered our time, our ideas etc. Reasons for getting conan don’t work example purges. I have high hopes and hopefully they are not unfounded and still can happen. Saber etc needs to go because since funcom is doing nothing with saber another tribe named titan is doing the exact same thing, Some of us run around each night removing the signs saber has posted out of respect for our fellow players others check areas to make sure saber has not blocked etc. We shouldn’t have to worry about latter of the 2. This could be easily fixed, remove the tribe or remove there bases, post on main page racism hatred etc is not tolerated nor exploiting. They have broken all the rules and nothing has happened and everyday more players more clans leave. Things need to get fixed, bugs need to be addressed floating thralls, falling through floors etc. Exploiting so there bases refresh without having to be on. That alone is a major cheat.

1 Like
1 Like

Well they are actually responsible for their servers and if some one is doing something illegal IRL not just by their terms of use then they are obligated to do something.

Conan have a great community (with some exceptions) i think funcom should find a way to recruit voluteer GM’s and helpers, many games a specialy old mmos back in the day did that and it worked fine.

And about time and resources
they had time to respond 2 or 3 times in this topic, they could use that time just to ban sabers

1 Like

I am not removing signs anymore and what backlash happens against funcom is there own doing. I should not have to spend 4 hours a day removing signs that are offending and hurtful to people or check to see how saber has exploited again. Funcom has promised to remove them as a rep stating that they represent and work for funcom. Enough is enough because allowing this type of behavior we are getting new people thinking it is all right. How many good people have to quit before you guys actually give a damn. Gaming is suppose to be fun and enjoyable not seeing people get upset everyday and not taking peoples feelings who have lost loved ones dont need a constant reminder. You have some people who have broken your own very rules, have caused alot of pain to some wonderful players. DO SOMETHING. There is a reason why we came to official. If we wanted to be badgered, and see people cheat etc we would have done unofficial. You have amazing game with great potential and your letting it slip away. Blizzard and Bathesda and Cod and Pubg do autobans for this type of behavior. You have been offered solutions to these problems all it takes is 5 minutes to remove what they have done. Honestly I really dont get it why you are allowing all this bs no offense.

1 Like

Ignoring this type of behavior is just bringing in the worst type of players and your losing players who would be loyal. Now instead of one saber u have 2 tribes doing same bs

1 Like

They’re on vacation
 it’s a law in Norway. So they won’t be looking at anything until they’ve returned.
Granted it was poor timing though.

Every company always has back up incase servers crash, there is a huge problem or issue. They dont send every single person on holidays it is law they take 25 days but dont tell me a company every single person does at same time. https://www.lifeinnorway.net/working-culture-norway/ This states that family etc are most important in culture there well if that is the case how is it that they allow the following.

Signs posting 1)kill americans
2)Raping is good
3)911 planes go boom boom

and others out of respect for those who have lost fmaily i will not post. We had to remove over 40 signs placed by this tribe because not one person in 3 months removed them. To the person who showed me thank you. Every day 3 of us look and remove signs so it doesnt affect those who play.
Conan is a great game but they need managament to start standing up against this type of gameplay. Anyone can leave go private, go unoffical but doing so just allows tribes like this to win. It promotes hate, it even states blocking etc they can be banned they have blocked the shattered springs oblesk now how long?

Why is it up to players to spend time trying to figure ways which we could be banned cause it is a exploit removing structures on pve . Its simple your losing player after player today you lost a very good player, yesterday 2 tribes left. In 3 months over 67 players have quit and 12 tribes. Saber has asked for 100.00 to leave another rules they have broke and out of respect and caring for those players i was almost ready to pay it but we all know what will happen.

Some of us have made good friends on this server this isnt preaching this isnt whining its the point players like this should not be allowed. Steamed banned over 50,000 players this week for cheating and saber has been exploiting over and over. Takes 5 minutes to remove the tribe or better yet remove there structures.

Can tell you 30 years gaming since uo never have i seen anything like this in any game play even in pvp they could remove the structures and signs here we have to figuire ways to beat the system.

1 Like

how many issues did we have this weekend? pfft how many players quit because of this like serious you have amazing game and I am sure funcom thinks we are complaing and whining but in all my years of gaming never have i seen this type of bs. Why was this even a offical server? why do they even post if someone blocks etc they be banned. Saber and now there new friends the titan tribe who are doing the exact same thing as them. I am sure they all are laughing at this and we are getting everyone blocking resources, building on them etc. It’s been along time waiting for a good game to come out and when it does you just get excuse after excuse . I remember when gaming companies made the game for the people and listened to the players. Now its make a game and sell dlcs and lets the trolls win as long as the company can sit back and sell the game. As long as they make the 50.00 whocare wtf players go through.

This game could have been up there with wow and diablo, the develeopers of the game I give huge huge thanks great graphics, challenging and more you guys rock . Some of us play 20 hours a day we enjoy it. To upper management you guys need to learn a few things i dont care indie company or not. Players who play 100 hours a week do know more. Many of us have thought private server etc but at the end of the day saber and them win . That means saying the things they did kill Americans and do everything they want is fine. It’s okay to exploit its okay to break rules . To players which this is there first game, not all games are like this companies learn when a new game comes out players leave investors see this, investors read the forums, steam reads the forums. See its not just funcoms name on the line it’s the companies which sell it, promote it. Gaming streamers etc all have said the same thing
 Conan the game where management don’t give a damn. To the investors reading the forums, you have a very good game here and there are loyal players who love the game but you need to fix your house. Its sucks everyday wondering which friend is leaving, wtf did saber do now. My apologies to the players that think I am whining and complaining but leaves a sick taste seeing people thinking 911 was a joke and posting signs etc .

If you make a video game realize the following.

1)You will always have trolls, its normal but Racists and threatening fellow players should not be allowed.
2)Exploiting should not be allowed.
3)Fix your blocking global chat.
4)If you post a fix make sure it is fixed
 don’t say for sake of saying.
5)Listen to the players they have great ideas, they see exploits , they can come up with amazing things.
6)Post rules and enforce those rules.Don’t post and then do nothing losing trust is worst.
7) If no support don’t make official servers, people join them thinking there is or they would have joined unofficial. Basically no support that’s what the server is.

People will back up any company when crap gets bad if they know the company listens to them, not every issue not every complaint but the serious issues that affects all servers. You have had lag because of floating npcs all over the maps. That could be wiped everyday when u do server restart.
People bought the game for purges you said on twitch it was fixed it wasnt but over and over you said it was. Now if it was why is it people have been siting with full purge meter for 3 months. Blocked chat was fixed? Um no it wasn’t and we told you. Yes a lot of bugs were fixed but dont bs people and tell them things are fixed when they aren’t. If a player says kill this race kill that, this 911 is a joke. BAN THERE BUTTSSSS!!!

1 Like

Ark did the same thing, they ignored issues and issues over and over. They had a problem with duping that was going on for 3 years, not a month 3 years they were told about it. Then they started losing players over and over, people were going to unofficial because people play official for one reason they believe that there is support if there is a problem. There are issues right now in game that people have found out and won’t say a word because it goes both ways. They expect if a glitch or issue or exploit is found to tell them yes they offer money but see the thing is some of these players make more money using these exploits then fun-com offers.

In every game and you can check to know I am not bsing official means moderated what i don’t get is this.
You have players who buy the game join a server see this bs and they ask for a refund, so even 20 people a week that’s 1k and i am guessing here if they pay the 50.00 or they make a deal with humble. Which is over at the end of the month so players will pay 50.00 again but i feel they will have a deal on conan . Yes if we dont like it leave the game quit whining, quit complaining. Its not the point many of us are making, we like the game but how can you let this type of bs go on? Exploiting is allowed? and yes I bring up the Saying things on signs and saying things in global. Many vets play this game many who have lost family at 911 play and it makes me sick this company should have banned saber right away when the first sign saying 911 go boom boom even as a joke it’s a smack in the face to family who have died. Players have quit because they got 25 signs around the base. So its leaning to one thing its all about $. Maybe funcom should get players like us who post cause we seem to care more about the game then the very people who manage it. You will let a good player quit the game and keep people who break the rules, exploit say things that even breaks all moral standards? you would rather keep the bad apple heck bad apple is being nice over good players? You rather lose money and look bad to investors and trust me everyone reads forums. Now that is in other words F^^^ up.

1 Like

oh btw thanks for not banning saber we now have another tribe titan join. So because of not stopping anything all the bs players are coming out of the woodwork. Conan has huge huge potential and people dont give a dang.

2 Likes

I’m out good luck with server will be playing no more posting

1 Like

please remove all my posts and remove anything in my name or anything people have copied and posted by with my name.

Thank you

1 Like