Weather system? Rain? Armors getting wet?

Probably, but dont mix feed back, dont want to confuse the cms and devs that are paying attention to this, spynosaur nicole already said 6days ago this, and we are reporting this saying if it is on official server (as it is in my case, when I shared the fix).

No, not only the hosts are having this issue, didn’t you read the thread?

I think they already got enough info about this, many reports of people fixing it by the workaround, with some not fixing it.

In SP no weathersystem realy, and no rain, i know,
But you will get wet on servers, ever not all, that’s bit the thing, all don’t experience the same weather.

It’s seems raining more if your game, and host are in english, but this is also variable after the feedback of several people.

I don’t know, I think I did already do enough with sharing this workaround (not even found by me) and getting devs and people know about it. I don’t need to explain all instances, but only debunk the wrong info, like you saying :

which is absolutely wrong, as again, didn’t you read the thread? So much people fixing this in official servers I can’t believe you say that seriously, there must probably be some miscommunication issue here xD

We had many comments from devs and cm’s stating our feed back is often confusing or contradicting, do you notice I opened this thread to share a fix?

I noticed the fix doesn’t work for you, and you are wanting us to investigate, for you, why isnt weather / weather fix working, for you.

Example of you acting as a CM (ehem) and wanting us to investigate, and not only me but others, telling you that this stuff has nothing to do with this issue.

Again, I opened this thread to share a workaround, all the replies are to the “OP”, like it or not, and if as I proved, you are posting wrong info (like that of the fix only working on SP or private hosts), I am here to clear confusion, which is what you add.

Yes, but for another enterprise. Not open to offers as I am already spending a part of my worktime here, so im sorry, but thanks for interest.

1 Like

Official PVE Server 3507 PS4. I only get and seen Sandstorms I have traveled around to other environments and have never seen anything else as far as weather goes.

1 Like

I dont think I am harassing you:

"to annoy continuously;
pester;
persecute:

harassed the candidate about his war record.

to trouble by repeated attacks:
to harass enemy supply lines."

http://www.wordreference.com/definition/harass

or abusing:

to use wrongly or improperly; misuse:
to abuse one’s authority.
to treat in a harmful, injurious, or offensive way:
to abuse a horse; to abuse one’s eyesight.
to speak insultingly, harshly, and unjustly to or about; revile; malign.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/abuse

I understand you dislike my answers, and it’s obvious, as dialectically you are going nowhere.

Feel free to dislike my answer, stop replying, or even report it, but stop derailing the thread and adding confusing information just because my fix doesn’t work for you.

Thank you for responding.

1 Like

Hmm, I wonder if the WeatherTypes enumerator could be picking up localized values from somewhere else somehow? The weather blueprints are selecting table rows by converting the enum to string then name (rather than a bitmask), and the enumerator fields are set to localizable. This shouldn’t cause a problem since it’s all built with the same settings, but UE does do some strange stuff sometimes.

1 Like

Only Weather i have ever seen, have been the sandstorm. I’m on PC official #1208
(I think the server language is german, while i play in English, I also have the “light armor journal bug”)

Well stated.
I think that part is getting set correctly. You can tell when you pass the weather volumes when running around the map. Pretty obvious when triggered. That part is working fine…which ‘defines’ the weather type the client is in. It is the math behind the scenes that is getting ‘unlinked’ somehow then ‘re-linked’ in really strange scenarios.

I wouldn’t be so sure.

You know, while lurking the internets, gathering information and trying to figure out how Purge is suppose to work I came across curious piece of CE server error log.

SpawnTable:Error: Data: USpawnTableComponent::SpawnNPC - The RaceTemplate Male/Female selection does not match the gender assigned in the RaceTemplate for SpawnTable with ID: Dogs_Nbatu

This message is from some dedicated Conan server logs and this script error prevented Purge from starting. According to game files, Nbatu is a t4 (named) MALE fighter and by the look of it, they (t4 thralls) all have set gender. So what happened (from my point of view) - while trying to generate Purge wave by randomizing attacking thralls, someone (read FUNCOM programmers) tried to assign female gender to a thrall who is not supposed to be a female. :rofl:

1 Like

With last update, rain is back, in french language, on same server (1025)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.