Future DLC Requests

This has been argued before by myself and others members. Honestly at this point in time I would much prefer, and openly encourage Funcom to break the mold and try a different approach for a DLC, as opposed to simply adding in another cultural pack. Allow me to clarify. Please understand, I am not suggesting that we shouldn’t add more building pieces. But as it stands now we already have some 13 different sets of T3 pieces to choose from. Similarly, I feel that we already have more than enough weapon reskins to choose from, to the extent that crafting menus are now becoming very bloated and cumbersome to navigate, especially on consoles. There are probably a number of different approaches that I eould suggest could be taken:

1. a religious artifacts pack . Virtually all of the games religions items feel underpowered, and our choice in religion is lacking in gravity meaningfulness. The next best thing may be to give each religion some additional cosmetic items. For example some more placeables, statues, decorations, weapons and armors.

2. Add an agricultural pack , perhaps with some different seeds, planters (double or triple planters), and perhaps some basic crops and poduce such as wheat, yams or fruit trees, perhaps some placeable ivy or climbing plants we can attach to walls like we would a banner, or a placeable patch of fertile soil.

3. Or how about a savage survivalist pack , which contains some additional types of fur rugs (its crazy to think in a game where we play as barbarians, there is only 1 type of fur rug!), more taxidermy options, some different animal skulls we can harvest and place like the weathered ones, perhaps even some severed heads, or some purely cosmetic reskins of some of furniture and/or crafting stations, which look more primative or rudimentary as opposed to opulent and civilised.

4. None of these 3 sound appealing!? Then how about a storage expansion pack . We have had numerous calls for more storage options in Conan Exiles. Everything from adding new storage options such as a chest of drawers, barrels, urns and sacks, through to some more cultural variants or reskins of existing small and large chests. Cupboards especially need some love, still having just the one weathered variant.

Does everyone see what I am getting at with these ideas? Even if it is any not these suggestions specifically, I would like to see Funcom try something a little different this time around. I do not wish to speak for anyone, and to each individual their own opinion, but I would have notrepidation purchasing one of the above.

13 Likes