PS4 Patch (24.10.2019) - Thrall fixes, optimizations, audio and other fixes

Greetings Exiles!

We’re releasing a new patch with a fix to the issue that made Treasure Seeker Treasure Hunter thralls to revert to 100HP thralls without equipment. After this patch, they will go back to their old self and with all the previously equipped gear in them.
We have also bulked up in cough syrup and distributed it to thralls and player characters to stop the pneumonia outbreak when they were idling, as well as fine-tuned the running stop animation.
Many of the issues regarding altered item stats (such as different temperature protections) should also be tackled in this patch, along with some performance optimizations with assets in the game and other bugfixes.

Thank you for your continued support and for your invaluable feedback.

Currently Known Issues

• We’re aware of an issue with missing SFX for NPCs and player characters, particularly during combat situations. We’re working on that and it’ll be fixed in the next update.

notes
performance

• Optimized some material and texture sizes to generally improve performance.
  • Optimized current assets to improve performance.
  • Fixed a number of crashes related to asset conflicts.
  • Optimized files by deleting outdated and invalid assets.
  • Additional file size optimizations to improve performance.

exploits

• Fixed an exploit regarding infinite stamina
  • Battle Standards can no longer be used to prevent players from placing objects around their base.
  • Fixed an exploit regarding undermeshing.

ai

• Fixed an issue with thralls converting to 100HP equivalents with no gear equipped. All equipped gear before the last update should be visible again.

general

• Fixed an issue where some equipment would grant you double the amount of attribute points.
  • Blood and Sand equipment had their temperature resistances swapped by mistake. This is now fixed.
  • Particles for the end-boss fight in the Wine-cellar should now work as intended.
  • Pit of Yog and Rift of Yog (and their placement brushes) can no longer be used to kill NPCs and players.
  • Fixed a couple of issues with the Debaucheries of Derketo DLC emotes.

animation

• Tweaked the male stopping animation to make it much less extreme; it will no longer look like your character has a stomach-ache when movement ends.

audio

• Distributed cough syrup in the Exiled lands, which effectively removed the groans and moans from idle animations.

community

Trello Report Board

We have a public bug tracking board here! You can check this to track the issues that get brought up by the community the most. In the “For prioritization” column you can vote for the issues you would like us to prioritize and we will make sure it gets moved into development asap. You can read the full details on how it works on the forum post here.

7 Likes

much appreciated, will test as soon as d/l completes…

2 Likes

Thank’s :slight_smile: it’s ust too sad so many of my thrall died in the purge becouse they don’t move.

1 Like

Did this fix the pvp flags

Performers are not dancing. They just stand there, but they still give out entertained points.

EDIT: They took awhile to dance. I left the area for a bit and came back.

1 Like

Logged in just long enough to check my hot button issues. Sadly neither seems to have been addressed in this hotfix.

1. The resident undead just outside my base still isn’t dropping loot. I didn’t have time to test this extensively so perhaps it was just my bad luck on that kill.

2. The Black Dragon Pike still isn’t giving a stamina boost despite it continuing to say so in its description. This is my biggest disappointment.

I don’t have any Relic Hunters and I don’t use a lot of thralls so I was unaffected by the more notable issues that the hotfix addressed.

:frowning:

It usually happens with my performers since a long time. Not a new issue.

Finally I will be able to play this master piece with full gas again! Thanks Funcom. 16GB for me is a 8 hours download. But I’m sure it will worth it. Looking forward for the others corrections. Someday I’ll write a book about how this game is incredible.

3 Likes

Can we please have some information on the attack avatars (gods) and when they will be coming back or if there has been any progress? Any information is appreciated

1 Like

Cough syrup XD

1 Like

Join official server #3893

I thought my character and i had something in common w coughing . Also loved unlimited stam

Incredibly broken. Every new dlc messes up the game.

Yeah! I had bear shaman on in the cold, rip

1 Like

Well ya did it again funcom dev fixed a bug of thralls who are no longer with us due to your poor mistakes of disrepecting relic hunters GG. We got mounts to look forward to in a goddless broken exile land tho thats always neat right…Haha. An update to fix error caused by misleading people niceee.

3 Likes

I’am not soure this is a “bug” ore a new thing in the game. Befor this hot fix my full set off the Asura armore give me benefit from harvesting material’s. No the armore have no value.

I know this is somthing i can do with my stats. So i can harvest more and quicker. But the armore give it too me. So i putt point’s in other stat.

Every game has its problems. Show me the perfect game and I will never play Conan Exiles again. Have you ever thought how big this game is (not talking about the map, but the game itself) and how much resources is has, running in the same time and with many players together. And it’s getting bigger and bigger everytime Funcom give us more content and resources. If new bugs came up, it’s because Funcom is always improving it. Better than get it stucked in the past.

8 Likes

Hi, not sure this has happened or has been fixed with this patch. So I had a “named” Fighter thrall and one day it just became Performer. All equipment was like they where not there and I couldnt move her. She was my main follower while out in the world.

I do have a request. I have been asking about it in Twitter since I have started playing Conan. Extreme Weathers and/or events. Sample: Tsunami or Hurricane in the coastal/rain forest area. Or eruption at the volcano. The sandstorm is to limited in both area and times. So adding more stuff would be fun.

3 Likes

So 1 st off we need better light armour for the cold 100%
2nd what about changing how hard thralls hit I don’t understand why they can still 1 shot or do 75% health damage
3rd weapons like act of violence have you not made it a 1 shot kill weapon and more like the doom where there is a chance of more damage
4rth we need the game to be free or reduced value the game can be way more populated then it is you can make it more like fortnite where dlcs make the money or just make it cheaper 30 buck stars or something

You do realize a few months back. Conan was a PS+ free game, right?

2 Likes

Yes, the patch should solve your problem with the named Fighter thrall. And this forum has a specific place to post sugestions: https://forums.funcom.com/c/conan-exiles/exiles-suggestions

1 Like