Some bug reports with video to help

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Performance | Other
Server type: PvE, offline, solo
Region: Home, Germany
Hardware: PS4pro

Bug Description:

Hello,

discovered some bugs. I know, every bug is a thread, but I don’t have that much time for so many threads. So i made a video of it and hope it helps the quality assurance (if there is one) to fix them. The video is not public, only for conan fans here. :slightly_smiling_face:

inside:

Click: YouTubeLink / 14minutes / only gameplay

Expected Behavior:

A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.

I’m missing the words now, sorry

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Play Conan Exiles / Isle of Siptah on PS4pro …

8 Likes

Thanks @Yumi. Very accessible for members lass.

Thanks Croms_Faithful,
i hope it helps funcom to fix it, because the good game doesn’t deserve the bugs.

5 Likes

Couldn’t have possibly said it better. :smiley:

3 Likes

Not to defend funcom or anything but did you check the nudity setting under the server settings? You need to change that one before the client setting you adjusted. It does feel like every time I log in the settings are randomized though.

Hello Berserk, at the moment I won’t check anything anymore. I am waiting for the next patch.
Edit: thanks for checking, Croms_Faithful :slightly_smiling_face:

Nah nudity is still missing Berserk. I checked it earlier today. Tried in both the main menu and the in-gsme settings menu.

2 Likes

… first wrote that I’m waiting for the next patch, but it’s conan, so I keep playing,
but in half an hour i experienced new bugs like for example

• Thralls were in different positions, no longer where I had it, some
    were suddenly ready to fight
  • some dancers stopped dancing, even if I have rearranged them
  • Fireplaces with wood that burn went out after I took out the food,
    and when i removed the wood the fire went out too, but the burning
    sound remained
  • Sometimes no music played in the loading screen or just stopped
  • building is not allowed on siptah beach, i don’t know why
    (but i haven’t tested the whole beach)

I think because of new bugs I don’t do threads anymore,
I’m tired now

3 Likes

I know full nudity isn’t working atm but partial should be. It is working on mine anyway.

I don’t think building was ever allowed on the beach, unless they changed it.
There are 3 spawn points on the beach. It wouldn’t be fun if you started a new game on a server and logged into a prison someone had built.

Nada Im affraid. I have selected the ‘partial’ option numerous times now, but it does not actually apply it.

Myself either, this is just downright silly too. I mean I can understand certain key parts of it, but the entire beach!? Its ludicrous! The new restrictions are so suffocating.

Hello Croms_Faithful,

I have not tested the whole beach, it could be that it works somewhere on the beach.
After i couldn’t build anything on the beach i just thought that it would affect the whole
beach, maybe the spawn points are protected, I dont know, but i didn’t buy the game
to test it, but to play it :slightly_smiling_face: Edit: i have expanded my message above, sorry

• building is not allowed on siptah beach, i don’t know why
    (but i haven’t tested the whole beach)
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.