Testlive Update 2.5 - Discussion thread

-punching and kicking makes the sheathed weapons disappear

I love the fact that we can carry sheathed weapons, but this doesn’t look very good to be honest.

Both the sword and short sword do not just go through the armor, but through the back. A little more distance from the character would do the trick though and it would look MUCH better!

6 Likes

I am posting it here as well, I am still unable to craft the wartorn fodder on any of the servers I am playing (emphasis on servers). All other fodders unlock correctly but not the wartorn:

4 Likes

Ideally they’d define the required offset for each armor/clothing set, because if you have a static value matching the bulkiest armor, you’d end up with characters in cloth/no armor having their weapons floating several inches from their back.

Trying to find a middle value that works for most situations can work, but heavily depends on how uniform the various options are.

6 Likes

It’s possible that this is due to how Testlive handles DLC ownership. This same issue caused those white and glowing textures shenanigans in Siptah a while back. Sending note just in case, though.

7 Likes

At this moment it seems to be like the other Siptah recipes - a “clicky”.

I’m still reading through the notes, but I just had to:
rabbits arent rodents

Also:

• ALAS, THE TIME HATH COMETH! We have fixed an issue that would cause hair and clothing physics to break when character size has been changed from default values.

tumblr_inline_npgaf1ujLu1qhfnmh_500

10 Likes

Fixed. Changelog updated.

guys
 just 1 question. why u add all time arrows but not bows? there is obsidian, Serpent-man and now black-ice arrows but not bows
 just why? ._.
even NPC have serpent-man bow
 what is problem to add it and other bows?

and PLZ add targets HP bar size scale too in settings. sometimes i just cant see targets in teamfights cuz of big hp bars

3 Likes

My job here is done.

Pedantic nerd, awaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

5 Likes

u forgot to add black-ice arrows model

for what we need 2 1h black-ice swords? second one is just worst

Thank you for sharing this with us.

We will be passing this information over to the rest of the team for further investigation.

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Is the weapon re-appearing if you equip it again?
In the meantime we’ve passed this over to the rest of the team for further investigation.

1 Like

Should we post bugs here, or make separate bug reports?

Hi @GodlyVoice

It would be better if you could add bug reports as separate threads in the PC Bug Reports - Funcom Forums section.

This way we can keep a better eye on all reports and make sure we send them over for further investigation to the rest of the team.

4 Likes

• Changing the color of a clan’s health bars should also apply to companions owned by that clan.
  • The option to completely turn off the health bars visibility (or the ability to shift the view distance to 0) would also be useful.
  • Shouldn’t the short sword be removed from the side of the character instead of from the back?

I have had limited time to play Conan Exiles for a while now, but I love :white_heart: the game enough that instead of playing, I decided to install Testlive again and deeply check everything I can.
I checked over 30 known bugs :bug: and came for a couple of issues with the current (2.5) update. I will present each of them in a separate topic. Please be patient. I haven’t checked everything yet, I hope I will be able to do it soon. I didn’t have time to take :camera_flash: screenshots I’m sorry.

4 Likes

@Ignasi

I second @Croms_Faithful request for an alternative means of dealing with totems.

Perhaps: dismantling bench tears them down into simple coal
Perhaps: a specific brazier burns them, giving off colored flame similar to the color of the T3 altar light. until a different offering is added or a burn time expires, then reverts to normal flame.
Perhaps: they can be used as fuel in the large bonfire (only) with a greatly extended burn time.

Looking forward to many of the changes. Not so sure about others. Going to have to dive into testlive to
 test. :spider_web:

1 Like

Lol on another game it said I installed in in February of 1924 and I wasn’t even alcove nor my mother or grandmother come to think of it :joy:

Does the weapons sheath work on followers and thralls and npcs