The Never Ending "Loading Screen" Story

I haven’t experienced the infinite loading screen on any of my PvP servers… I hope the issue isn’t spreading.
You should probably start a new topic with detailed info on your console, the specific servers, and times when you experience the issues.
This thread is really focused on the widespread PvE-C issue. So I doubt you will get the attention your issue might deserve here…

Also, do you experience the 9999 ping issue as described in this thread;

Well you are posting in a public thread, so just as you are free to post, anyone is free to answer. Just keep it civil. Thanks🙂

1 Like

You can give the same answer to her.

I have already done it a few times, unfortunately because it is such a recurring issue and the lack of responses from funcom I have decided it best that I don’t keep posting the same issue as I lost my cool a little last time and I don’t want to inadvertently act in a way that is disrespectful to the community staff since my issues aren’t with them in particular

2 Likes

I see CO-OP is getting their fix, any update on PVEC?

2 Likes

Server 3829 was working for a few days now it stops loading people in at about 5 PM central not just my end I’m friends with multiple players in this server also a clan mate all the same problem, I can play in pvp and pve fine but conflict is perfect for the adventure I prefer hopefully a fix is on the way

3 Likes

Welcome to the PVEc waiting room.

No word on a fix but they have at least recreated the issue.

5 Likes

Congrats co-op… but have mercy on our exiled PvE-C souls!

4 Likes

For those of you still attempting/ accessing servers, if you are experiencing issues please continue to make technical reports here;

I’m sure all the info will be useful…Let’s hope that we see a permanent fix this week.:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

11.45am GMT no access… grrrr was really hoping that update was gonna be THE one!

1 Like

I started to play pve. I read some threads in this forum and it seems that this is a problem that starts 2 years ago… So I don’t think that this will be fixed soon. Or maybe never.
Was hoping again when I read about the patch… But only fixed the coop. Good news for coop players…

1 Like

Yes, unfortunately the patch only addressed the co-op issue;

It sounds like our issue is server side, which means we are probably waiting on Gportal to fix…

Do you have links? I will add them to my main post, if I haven’t already. Thanks

1 Like

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Portugal]

Hello @Community i have Two questions.

1st - 1 Year ago the PVE-C servers were having this problem with Benches / Walls / Torches / Doors pretty much everything not loading and then the stamina being very buggy or your character couldn’t move when you logged in. Have this problems been solved in the 2.3 update?

2nd - Will we be able to play or just be able to Log in? Because if you guys fix the loading issue and we still have the broken stamina / Stuff not loading / Character not moving, it will be another month or more of ppl crying on the forums and we going nowher with this.

Im asking this because i remember the dev stream when they explained what was causing this problems and they they would optimize the servers etc (https://youtu.be/Hj4SPe_7-Z4?t=450).
I still couldnt test it out on PVE-C since we had the loading screen issue. Althru when there was an American PVE-C server Up with no loading issues i logged in and i still had the stamina issue and stuff not loading for me.

I cannot imagine myself being locked out of the game for more time. I already Waited 1 year, then 2.3 happened and i was pretty sure i would be able to play Conan again. Then loading screens happened. And if my experience from the American server is true, servers are still as broken or worst from 1 year ago.

Gona leave some old posts bellow about the matter.

Old Post of my report.

Server Loading Problems

Second report.

Official PvE-C Servers EU Not Working Properly

I even tested a server you guys created because of this.

Server 3515 not working properly - #164 by ImLegend7z_PT

Me being a frustrated costumer.

Almost 1 Year now, and my problem still not fixed

2 Likes

…and I swear to Crom, if I can’t see hair pie after this update is finished I’m going to bludgeon a kitten to death with a puppy.

Hi friends! We understand seeing the co-op fix go out today raised some hope for folks in a solution for this issue. The investigation continues.

4 Likes

no raise of hope here, I really think you people should have taken this problem seriously and not ignore it already when we reported it 7 months ago and have lived with it ever since.

3 Likes

We understand this has been an ongoing issue for longer than the most recent reports (or this thread). I can only assure you that it’s being looked at as of this writing.

4 Likes

Good morning. Community manager friend @AndyB . I heard good news today that it is a hot fix for co-op. Isn’t it too long to be able to meet your friends again on the pve-c Asia official server (4116)? We look forward to adventuring in the Outcast Land with your friends as soon as possible, we are waiting with you. :slight_smile:
Thank you

3 Likes

Could someone please explain to me what the status of Avatars is on Official PS4 PVE-C servers.

Thanks in Advance.

1 Like

Hey @Rollotomozi

Avatars and Decay have been disabled on PS4 until we address the loading issue and an exploit involving avatars.
We’ve merged your thread into this one.

4 Likes

I understand this issue is not an easy fix, and I for sure am not some savvy tech guy engineer.
With that said… Im tired of hearing its being “looked at” or " we are aware of the problem" which was nice to hear the 1st few days but now almost 2 weeks later its the same thing… we need to hear is being fixed! Not looked into…
I’m just beyond frustrated and it’s hard to stay optimistic. As I’m sure most of you all feel the same. The only reason I’m still holding my tongue is because they took the decay timers off other than that all hope is gone…

4 Likes